The Debut.


 Hello and welcome!! My name is Joy and I consider myself a life enthusiast(nerd version). I decided to finally start this blog to share my life experiences authentically. I enjoy hiking, reading, cooking, and sharing good times with family and friends.

I am here, finally. It is something I have wanted to do for years and to be frank, imposter syndrome(still battling it, but at least I know how to handle it) held me back.

I love blogs, a lot. I have read so many blogs since I got a phone back in 2016. I remember the first contact I had with blogs was the Bikozulu blogs and I was hooked,still is.

When i got to campus, it even became a problem ha, ha. I would 'take breaks' in the library and my breaks were reading Bikozulu stories. Blogging for me is an art. Reading about people and their experiences is so beautiful. I therefore want to do more of that.

Do I have a niche? Interesting question. I don't. I believe that when it comes to expressing myself and my life, there's no single box. It is a little bit of everything and that's a niche in itself. I will therefore talk about careers, family, friendships, books, hikes, and even...love(yeah wow my family will really see this side of me).

I am so excited to share and grow with all of you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts