The Fragrant Trio.



I like smelling good.I like the confidence that comes with smelling heavenly.I have a thing for sweet scents.The type that make you smell edible.I started discovering scents when i was in college.We had body mists in high school but so did 1,000 other girls.I wanted to smell different.

My college friend ,Carol(heyy Carol) was the first person to introduce a unique perfume to me.I couldn't stop thinking about the scent.The scent was Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears and I wore it all the time.I would not even mix it up with another because i wanted to retain its purity.I still go for the same and honestly i have never outgrown it.

The other i loved was Cloud by Arianna Grande. It made me smell rich.I also did Pure Seduction, Victoria's Secret,edible scent.I also had Sugar Baby by Suratti, Pink Sugar by Aquolina,Sweet Camilla by Zohoor, and Riri by Rihanna and these were on repeat. Still are.

I have a thing for sweet, girly scents. The girls eat it up.I tried Black Opium, I didn't like it but guess what? I had a gent friend who liked it. Girlies, the vanilla scents just do something to this other gender.The perfume however did not grow on me, to date.

In recent times, however, I have come to follow perfume vendors and also influencers because I am now really getting the hang of what a fragrance capsule should have. I have three so far and they work perfectly.

Signature Scent: I think it is paramount to have a great scent that you can wear every day. It can be light for work for example.  A clean fresh scent. It should be the scent you are known for or even recognized to be in the room if you have it on.

Prestige  Portion:You should have a scent for special occasions like date night, girls' night, weddings, etc.

A perfume for each season: One thing I have learned from Auntie Jackie, Angel Lately, Geek on Fashion, Suki London, and Jimmy Fragrances is that there are scents that smell so good when it is sunny and others when the weather is cold. So get one of each season that you like.

An Arabian one: This is just a bonus. You need a unique Arabian perfume. You can have all three but please add this one. They smell so good, long-lasting,  and affordable.

With this collection, you are well-sorted all year long.

Comments

Popular Posts