HAPPY NEW MONTH!

 Yho, I have been slacking on here.

I have been busy, very busy the last two weeks and I had a lot of work back to back that I had to prioritize. However, my promise to myself was to do at least two posts a month. Here I am fulfilling this promise to myself.

I also have been feeling a bit anxious and all over the place given the political unrest in my country. There is so much uncertainty but I honestly hope that even amid the chaos, we will find a way.

My topic list on Trello is almost full, you can see I had last month well planned out but you know with life you have to be flexible because life just happens.

This month, however, I will be clearing some topics on the list and keep doing this therapeutic outlet.

I hope this new month is kind to you and yours. Have a great month good people.

Comments

Popular Posts